MCMINN ASSIST GUIDELINES
Rent, Utility and Food Assistance
APPLICATIONS WILL BE AVAILABLE HERE BEGINNING JUNE 1, 2023.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicants must be residents of McMinn County or Meigs County in Tennessee.
- The residences for which the assistance is to be applied must be located within McMinn or Meigs counties.
- Applicants must be the head of household.
- The landlord of the residence for which the assistance is to be applied cannot be a relative of the applicant.
APPLICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
- Online at www.uwmcminn-meigs.com
- Applications can be emailed to the applicant by calling 423-252-4798.
- APPLICATIONS ARE NOT AVAILABLE AT THE UNITED WAY OFFICE.
APPLICATIONS CAN BE TURNED IN AT THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS:
- Email to email@example.com
- Mail to United Way of McMinn & Meigs Counties, P.O. Box 1681, Athens, TN 37371
- APPLICATIONS CANNOT BE TURNED IN AT THE UNITED WAY OFFICE
Assistance through this program will be provided on a first come, first serve basis. Only completed applications including all required documentation will be processed to determine what, if any, assistance can be provided.
Failure to provide all required documentation with the application will result in the application being denied.
For questions about this program, please call 423-252-4798 and leave your name, number and a brief message.